This website uses different categories of cookies (subject to your consent when it is required) on your device to recognise your device's browser for as long as the cookie concerned is valid. The cookies policy applies to any product or service that links to this policy or incorporates it by reference.
The operator and controller of the website can be found in the Privacy Statement.
To go directly to the section to manage this website's cookies, click “Make your choice about cookies”.
1. What is a “cookie”?
A “cookie” is a small file that our website asks your browser to store on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), when you visit this website. The word “cookie” is in this policy also used for other digital measurement technologies, such as web beacons.
Thanks to cookies, we are able to present you customized web pages that best fit your needs in order to make your experience more personal. We also use third party cookies as indicated in this policy, which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting, for our advertising and marketing efforts. Some cookies are important for the functionality and are automatically activated when you visit the website. Some cookies allow us to provide you with services and functions that best suit your needs, and to tailor our service to ensure easy and fast operation of the website.
2. How are you informed?
3. Make your choice about cookies
You can access our cookies management tool to manage your cookie preferences for each cookie category (except technical cookies, which are essential and cannot be switched off in our systems) by clicking the respective button in the cookies banner.
4. What categories of cookies does this website use and for which purpose(s)?
We may use the following categories of cookies on this website :
- Technical cookies (essential)
- Audience tracking cookies
- Advertising partners cookies
- Personalised cookies
Some of the cookies are provided by third parties, but we do not allow cookies to be used for purposes other than explained in this Policy.
(i) Technical cookies (essential) enable our users to navigate the website and use its features. These cookies cannot be switched off in our systems.
We use technical cookies to:
- Ensure that the web page functions are executed correctly,
- Allow you to store information about a form that you might have filled in on our website or products, services or information you have selected
- Allow you to access your personal areas on our website
- Adapt the website appearance in accordance with your preferences (language, format etc.)
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but you may encounter some difficulties to access the website or its services.
(ii) Audience tracking cookies collect information on how users use our website (audience measurement) and the user’s internet activities. They help us improve the features of our website, see the areas of greatest interest to our users, and learn more about the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. All this helps us offer our users the services and functions that best meet their needs.
We use tracking cookies to:
- Create statistics on how our website is used,
- see how effective our advertising campaigns are, and
- review user behaviour, and thus improve our website .
(iii) Advertising partners’ cookies, including re-targeting cookies, enable our advertising partners to send the users targeted and personalised ads. Re-targeting cookies are stored on the user’s device during browser sessions. They enable advertising of our products by email, or on partner and social media websites for users who have been interested in our products.
We use advertising partners’ cookies to:
- send you advertisements which are better adapted to your needs (personalised advertisement)
- generate new visits to our website.
(iv) Personalised cookies enable us to make more interesting offers to our users.
We use personalised cookies to:
- analyse your use of our website for predictive advertising
- offer you a customised experience on our website based on your browsing
By sending a letter to the following address: Mister Auto, Service Client, 19 Rue Alfred de Musset, 69100 Villeurbanne (France),
Or by email to the following address: email@example.com
Version: February 2021
See our Legal Notice for the full company details.